User Interfaces of Evangelion 3.0.
Something a little different today. I have a guest post over at Nautilus about looking for patterns in turbulence. Go check it out!(via fuckyeahfluiddynamics)
"It’s haunting me…"
Artwork: "Amor vincit omnia" por Agostino Arrivabene.
1) Pencil vs Camera by Ben Heine
2) Jessica Jones by Mark Bagley & David Mack (on Tumblr)
3) Marlon Brando’s two roles in Superman and Apocalypse Now by Phil Noto on Tumblr
4) Model of the monument Tenax Vitae - originally by Rinaldo Carnielo (1853-1910)
5) Hulk by Gabriele Dell’Otto
6) Cover from Caravan 7 - Art by Emiliano Mammucari | Colors by Lorenzo De Felici
7) Hans-Peter Feldmann - Untitled (Two girls with a shadow).Clipped image pasted on cardboard and framed. 60 x 80 cm. via museumuesum
8) by Tomer Hanuka
9) Online Predators by Asaf Hanuka
"I can’t remember where I heard this, but someone once said that defending a position by citing free speech is sort of the ultimate concession; you’re saying that the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it’s not literally illegal to express." xkcd: Free Speech.
Filming a rainbow when suddenly.
Just an arrival via Bifrost